Back With a Vengeance...Hopefully

Okay, I sort of fell off the blogging wagon. Things have been a little hectic, to say the least, but really when you get right down to it, I just haven't been feeling the motivation to write as much. I don't think it helped that I put so much pressure to make this a certain way, rather than just the way that I want it.

And I also don't think it helped that the world is a giant trash barge floating through space. Though, all things considered, I am so incredibly privileged to be where I am, typing these words on a computer that I own.

Anyway, all that to say, I'm back! I'm looking forward to flexing (and hopefully improving) my writing skills, being more reflective and insightful and gracious with myself and less self-exacting.

No pressure.

But really, hopefully, no pressure.

And AWAAAAAYYY we go!

Comments

Popular Posts